FELAPPI SRL, with tax domicile in Via Grumello, 2 / c - 25054 Marone (BS), creator and promoter of the activities available on the site www.gripmoto.com, reserves the right to use personal data, voluntarily provided by Users, in the compliance with current regulations (Article 13 and subsequent Legislative Decree 196/2003). Users are therefore invited to periodically visit this section to keep up with changes concerning to current legislation. FELAPPI SRL guarantees users that the processing of personal data will be reserved for uses strictly connected and related to the provision of its services, to the facilitation of site management and order fulfillment setting. Data voluntarily provided by Users will in no case be communicated or disclosed to third parties. Personal data will be processed by FELAPPI SRL through the use of both paper and electronic tools, in compliance with current security regulations, for the purposes that will be specified from time to time. FAPAPPI SRL informs that Users may exercise the rights referred to in Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, set out below in its essential points. Users have the right to request the following information from FELAPPI SRL:
- 1. Confirmation of the presence of personal data concerning him
- 2. Clear communication of data and their provenance
- 3. Reason and purpose of their existence and their use
The request for the information listed above can be renewed with a minimum interval of 90 days, except for those cases where there is right cause: cancellation or modification of such data due to violation of the law, deletion of data that can not be used for reasons for which they were collected.
BREVE - BANNER
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text strings that are stored in your browser, by visiting certain pages on the Internet. To order products on www.gripmoto.com it is recommended that cookies are enabled. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can still browse the site, but some features of the same could be disabled. In most browsers cookies are enabled by default. In this page you will find the information necessary to change the settings of cookies on your browser.
Cookies are not in any way harmful to your device. In the cookies that we generate aren't preserved personal identifiable information, for example credit card details, but we use encrypted information to improve your stay on the site; they are useful, for example, to identify and resolve errors, or to determine relevant related products to be shown to the visitor while browsing.
Browsing cookies are essential to allow you to visit the site using all the features. Without these cookies the requested services can not be provided, such as the cart to proceed with the purchase or e-billing. Navigation cookies are in this sense necessary: they store a unique identifier for the management and identification of a user with respect to other users who are visiting the site at the same time. Examples of situations in which it is necessary to use browsing cookies:
- The memory of previous actions, in the case in which the navigation back in the arc of the same session
- Management and transfer of security tokens to the various services provided within the same site to identify, for example, the status of the visitor (registered / unregistered)
- Navigation in the reserved area of the site
- Routing of customers to specific versions / applications of a service.
These cookies can be managed directly from www.gripmoto.com or from third-party partners. Performance cookies may be session or persistent and their use is limited to the performance and improvement of the website. These cookies collect information on how a visitor uses the site (example: pages visited) and do not collect information for user identification. All information collected is aggregated anonymously and used for the purpose of improving the functionality of the site, including Web Analytics, affiliation systems, error handling, A / B test or multitest.
These cookies may be owned by www.gripmoto.com or by any partner and are related to actions carried out by users on the site: they can be used, for example, to avoid offering a service previously offered to a user for the second time and refused. Functional cookies allow users of a site to remember some information: user name, language, country of origin, etc. The information collected by these cookies are anonymous and can not track user behavior on other sites. Functional cookies are essential to allow the site to remember the settings that a user has applied, such as layout, font size, preferences, color etc; remember a choice so that it is no longer required to complete a questionnaire, to find out if a service has already been offered, etc.
Third party cookies for marketing / retargeting
These cookies are used by partners of www.gripmoto.com in order to present banner advertising of www.gripmoto.com within other sites. By browsing www.gripmoto.com, these same cookies are used to show products that may be of interest to a particular user, based on personal browsing history. The use of these cookies can allow your computer or other devices to track saved data by connecting to the browser installed on your PC or other devices used while browsing our site.
How can i disable the cookies?
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. Choosing not to accept cookies may prevent you from navigating freely from one page to another and enjoying all the peculiarities of the site. If you do not want your computer to receive and store cookies, you can change the security settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari etc.), however you can take full advantage of some services on our site only by accepting the relevant cookies as , for example, the functions of adding to the cart and purchasing. Below are brief instructions on how to do this in the four most popular browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click on the "Tools" icon at the top right and select "Internet Options". Select 'Privacy' in the Pop up window. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
- Google Chrome
Click on the wrench symbol at the top right and select "Settings". Then select "Show advanced settings" and change the Privacy settings.
- Mozilla Firefox
Select the "options" item from the drop-down menu, top right. Select 'Privacy' in the Pop up window. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
Select the "Preferences" item from the drop-down menu, top right. Select "Security" and adjust the cookie settings.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or disable those of third parties or marketing / retargeting, visit www.youronlinechoices.com. To disable analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your browsing, you can download the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
7Pixel S.r.l., in the person of the legal representative protempore, is appointed responsible for the processing of User data (email address) for the management of requests for comments within the Trusted Program of the site www.trovaprezzi.it”
The General Data Protection Regulation (or, in short, GDPR) is a positive step towards people to have more control over how personal data are used. On 25 May 2018 this new legislation comes into force and we have modified a series of processes and policies to prepare our business. We are committed to protecting and respecting the personal information that is shared with us.
This statement describes what types of information we collect, how they are used, how we share with other organizations, how rights can be exercised regarding the information we hold and how we can contact our reality.
With regard to direct marketing communications, it will always be possible to inform us to stop these activities. We will never send "unwanted" emails or communications and will not share data with anyone else. We do not resell the information to third parties, but we work closely with selected partners who help us to provide information, products and services that are required.
The content of this policy may change from time to time, so you may need to check this page occasionally to ensure that information is shared. Where possible, we will look for a direct contact to inform about any new changes.
WHICH INFORMATION ARE COLLECTED?
We collect personal information through the site, applications or direct contact. We only collect information that is necessary, relevant and appropriate for the purpose for which it is provided.
The information we collect includes some or all of the following:
- Identity data: includes name, surname, user name or similar identifier and title.
- Contact information: include billing address, delivery address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
- Financial data: includes details of the bank account and payment card collected solely for the purpose of completing the purchase.
- Transaction data: include details about payments to and from the customer / supplier and other details about the products and services that are purchased or sold.
- Profile data: includes purchases or orders placed, any social profiles (if applicable), preferences, feedback, communications and responses to internal surveys and your password and username if applicable (customer portal).
- Usage data: include information on how the website is used, products and services.
- Marketing and communication data: include preferences in receiving marketing communications and from third parties and communication preferences.
- Technical data: include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the access data, the type and version of the browser, the time zone setting and the browser plug-in location, types and versions, the system operational and platform and other technologies on devices used to access corporate websites.
How do we use the information that is collected?
Only the information necessary for the purpose for which it was collected is processed. You are given the option of not receiving marketing communications from us (and consent may be withdrawn at any time). No "unwanted" emails or communications are sent and data is not shared with anyone else, except to carry out the purchase or sale contract. Personal data are used exclusively for the purposes and legal bases indicated in the following table:
Purpose (s) for processing
Legal bases for treatment
We may use and process personal information where this is necessary to execute a contract and to fulfill and complete orders, purchases and other transactions entered into with the writer and for contractual performance analysis.
• To register a new customer, create and manage their customer account and provide services to the user.
• Provide technical support of the product.
• Provide training courses for the user and certifications to customers.
• Manage the relationship, including order processing and delivery of the requested product or service or with suppliers.
Processing is necessary for the execution of a contract or to stipulate a contract.
• Provide information about our company and its products and services and provide newsletters or email updates to the user;
• To inform about special offers and products or services that might be of interest.
• Understand the flow of traffic on our website and provide a better website experience and understand the needs of our customers.
Consent - which can be withdrawn at any time.
• Measure the interest of customers and suppliers and improve our products, services and website.
• Provide information, products or services requested.
• To fulfill the obligations arising from any contracts stipulated.
• Help to provide the highest level of customer care;
• Manage and operate our website - to keep our website up to date and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy and monitor how we use our website.
• Provide general information on the website and provide our products and services.
• Ensure that the content of the website is presented in the most effective way.
• To display more relevant advertisements on the website.
Processing is necessary to support legitimate business interests in the management of our business.
Please note that you have the right to object to the processing of personal data carried out for our legitimate interest.
Therefore the right to object at any time remains assured.
For the prevention and detection of fraud, money laundering or other crimes or for the purpose of responding to a binding request from a public authority or a court.
Treatment is necessary to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
We may have to process personal information to contact you if you have an urgent security notice.
In rare cases of Vitale Interest
How do we share this information?
We do not sell information to third parties. However, we may from time to time disclose the information to the following categories of companies or organizations that we are responsible for managing services on our behalf: support service providers, customer contact centers, agencies and direct marketing consultants, market research and market analysis service providers, our legal advisors and other professionals.
We work to ensure that all third-party partners who manage the information comply with data protection legislation and protect information just like we do. We only disclose personal information STRICTLY necessary to provide the service we are undertaking on our behalf. We will aim to anonymize information or use specific aggregated data sets where ever possible.
How long do we keep the information?
We will not store personal information in an identifying format for a longer period than necessary. For customers or suppliers, we will retain personal information for a longer period of time than processing potential customers / suppliers.
However, we do not store personal information in an identifying format longer than necessary.
In the case of a continuous relationship (for example, a customer), we retain personal information for 10 years from the date on which our report ends. We retain personal information for this period to establish, bring or defend any legal claims. Our relationship could end for a variety of reasons.
Where we have obtained personal information following a request for information, brochures, quotations or any other information about any of our products or services, we store your personal information for 1 year and 6 months from the date we collect this information, unless that during this period an effective relationship is created, for example, a purchase. We will continue to process this data in line with the initial request for 6 months, so that we can establish a relationship with the potential customer / supplier. After this period the data will remain pending for 1 year before being removed, unless a report is formed within this time.
The only exceptions to the periods mentioned above are where:
- the law requires to keep personal information for a longer period, or to delete it first;
- in the event that you have raised a complaint or concern about a product or service offered, in which case we will retain your information for a period of 10 years from the date of that claim or request; or
- you exercise the right to delete information (where applicable) and you do not need to keep it in relation to one of the reasons allowed or required by law
How information can be managed
Each individual has the right as an individual to access personal information and make corrections if necessary. You also have the right to revoke the consent you have previously provided to us and to request that we delete the information we retain. You may also object to the use of personal information (where we rely on our business interests to process and use such personal information).
There are a number of rights in relation to personal information under the Data Protection Act. In relation to most of the rights, we will request information to confirm the identity and, where applicable, to help us search for personal information. Except in rare cases, we will respond within 30 days of receipt of your request.
Users have the following rights:
- Request a copy of the information we have in our possession;
- Correct and update your information;
- Withdraw consent. Please see "How we use this information";
- Subject to our use of user information (where we rely on our legitimate interests to use your personal information), provided that there are no legitimate reasons for continuing to use and process information. When we rely on our legitimate interests to use your personal information for direct marketing, we will always respect the right to object;
- Delete your information (or limit its use), provided that there are no legitimate reasons for continuing to use and process such information;
- Transferring the information to a structured data file (in a format commonly used and readable by the machine), in which we entrust the consent to use and process personal information or to process it in relation to the contract.
In the case of a subject access request or a request for information, please be aware that if the request is unfounded or excessive, we may still charge a fee or refuse to act on the request.
Please also note that when we remove data from our system, or after the time periods indicated earlier in this document or upon request, the data is permanently removed from our system and may affect any subsequent access requests.
It is possible to exercise the above rights and / or manage the information by contacting us, using the details below:
In case of specific doubts about data protection or a complaint, you can contact our data protection team at [email protected]
Where we store personal data
If you refuse a cookie, this may prevent the site from functioning properly or even prevent access to certain areas.
ransactionale is a cross-network advertising service provided by Flyer Tech S.r.l. The service uses some personal data of the User (including, name, surname, interests, purchases made, email address, etc.) to send commercial communications relating to services and products provided by third parties belonging to the same network.
Place of processing: Italy
The proposals sent by Transactionale are always related to the product or service purchased from the Owner.
Communication of data to third parties through Transactionale of Flyer Tech Srl
The Data Controller may create databases using all or some of the User's Data and / or using second-level data derived from the statistical processing of the Data provided or the creation of User profiles.
If the User makes a purchase, and gives his consent, the Data Controller may communicate the Data indicated in the previous paragraph to the third parties with respect to the products of which the User has expressed interest. Third parties can use the data received to send commercial and promotional emails.
The User will always have the possibility to revoke his consent simply by sending an email to the contact information contained in this document or, if the communication has already occurred, directly to the component of the Transactionale network that received the Data.